Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every month, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days of the order being placed.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
- Shipping times within Australia via Standard shipping methods are as follows:
Sending within NSW:
- Metro – up to 2 business days
- Country – up to 5 business days
- Metro – up to 3-6 business days, depending on lodgement and destination points
- Country – we will need to check with the post office so please liaise with us for delivery expectations.
Express Delivery guarantee’s next business day delivery within the express delivery network as defined from time to time on Australia Post’s website.
Shipping times within America via standard shipping methods are within 4-5 business days. Express delivery can be organised separately – just email us on email@example.com
International delivery, depending on where the item is being shipped to, usually takes about 15–30 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.